There are few car insurance companies which offer cheap car insurance but when the question about coverage is coming, you may find out the poor coverage of these companies. Now your ultimate goal is to find out top car insurance companies and get an insurance policy from them. After reading this article you will instructions about how to get cheap car insurance and how to find top auto insurance companies.
Why few auto insurance companies stay on top in the auto insurance industry? They have definitely some qualities which are absent in other average auto insurance companies. Top car insurance companies have few distinct features and one of these is they put the customers first. They have 24/7 customer support line, have active available local agents and customer care center. Best auto insurance companies have a roadside repair shop to help the customers when the insured faces any problems in an unknown town. Few companies even offer discounts and cheap car insurance for drivers.
|Best Auto Insurance Companies in USA|
Top auto insurance companies have many staff and local agents that your claim will be handled very quickly. You won’t be surprised to see the late notice even you get your check quickly or get your car repaired within few days.
There are almost lots of auto insurance companies in USA, but among them there are best 5 auto insurance companies in USA; GEICO, Progressive, Nationwide, Allstate and Infinity. These five companies cover approximate 70% market share of USA and still remain the top auto insurance companies for all kinds of USA drivers for their distinguishing characteristics. Those 5 auto insurance companies provide every coverage needed by the drivers and each of them offer cheap car insurance and they prepare insurance package for specific clients.
1. GEICO Auto Insurance – The Best Auto Insurance Company in USA
2. Progressive Auto Insurance – The Second Best Auto Insurance Companies
3. Nationwide Car Insurance
4. Allstate Auto Insurance
5. Infinity Auto Insurance
These best five auto insurance companies are available in the US insurance market and try to serve their customers as best they can. You can get cheap and low cost car insurance from them and can compare cheap auto insurance online. They all offer car insurance quotes within few minutes.
Tips to Buy Auto Insurance
1) Premium Plan – Is it worthwhile? It is now possible to purchase a deluxe insurance package that includes new car replacement and accident forgiveness among other services. You will pay heavily for these add-ons, so be sure that you understand exactly what you are getting. You may be able to get similar benefits without purchasing the premium insurance.
2) Shared Market versus Nonstandard Market – Drivers with below average driving records should shop extremely carefully for auto insurance. Shared market insurance companies are regular insurance companies that share the risk of poor drivers. Consequently, their rates are rather high. A new entrant to the auto insurance business is the Nonstandard market. This market consists of a series of specialty companies that exist solely to insure nonstandard drivers and competition keeps their rates somewhat lower.
3) Downtown is the most expensive – As you may already know, auto insurance rates are always higher in cities than they are in small towns and suburbs. What you may not know, however, is that even within a city your zip code matters. Simply choosing a home in a more residential portion of the city rather than downtown may save you hundreds of pounds.
4) Purchasing auto insurance is a numbers game – It is entirely possible that you will pay for auto insurance for years and never need to use the policy. However, it is equally possible that you will need your insurance as soon as you drive off the lot. You cannot predict all things that could theoretically happen to your vehicle. Hence the necessity of playing the numbers game. Look over your budget and think through what would happen if you had an accident. Also determine how much you can realistically spend each month. Then shop around to get the best insurance for the money you can afford to spend. Be sure to consider varying deductibles.
There are so many options available in today’s auto insurance market that it would be quite time consuming if not utterly impossible to make the “perfect” choice. However, understanding the market and the variables over which you have control will assist you in making a smart decision. Take the time to consider your options and you will find auto insurance that works well for you.
Choose The Best Level of Auto Insurance
However, if you have a car that is nearing the end of its life, have a low cost car and previous claims or are a new driver then the cost of the auto insurance versus the benefits you might receive need to be given greater consideration. Comprehensive auto insurance premiums are likely to be disproportionately high for older vehicles, new drivers with low cost autos or drivers with accident history.
Whatever your circumstances you are legally obliged to take out a basic level of auto insurance that will cover you against third party claims and given the level of damages awarded seem to be increasing out of control then my advice would be to get the best possible third party liability auto insurance cover that you can afford.
The legal requirements for auto insurance does vary from state to state so you’ll need to clarify the level of cover you require when taking out auto insurance but only insuring to the legal minimum isn’t necessarily the best choice to make.
If you have a lot of money sunk into your car or your auto is leased then you really should take out comprehensive and collision auto insurance to cover you for things such as fire, theft, acts of god or collisions that are your own fault.
If you live in an area where cars are regularly vandalised you might want to consider comprehensive auto insurance when perhaps you wouldn’t have otherwise done so. The cost of your auto insurance will generally be higher if you live in such an area but that is something you have to weigh up against the cost of repair.
Personal Injury Protection is something that everyone should consider as this element of your auto insurance will cover medical costs associated.
Despite legal requirements some people still persist in driving around without auto insurance leaving the others with a need to insure against the uninsured motorist. Uninsured auto insurance will cover you for damages in the event of an accident with an uninsured motorist. Again, insurance that everyone should give serious consideration to given an auto accident could leave you unable to work or your family without any means to earn.
If you want a more comprehensive auto insurance policy but want to limit the cost then you could look at opting for a higher level of deductibles. Deductibles are the amount you would have to pay before you could make a claim against your auto insurance policy and generally, the higher level you agree to the lower your auto insurance premiums.